- 1 pint full fat milk
- 1 tbsp natural plain yoghurt
- Place 1 pint of milk into a large wide based saucepan and bring it to the boil. Make sure to stir it so it doesn't scorch.
- Removed from the heat and pour into a large terracota pot with a lid. Leave it to cool until it's just warm enough to touch (about 49°C). Stir it every now and again so prevent a skin forming.
- Once cool enough stir in a heaped teaspoon of natural plain yoghurt until it has dissolved.
- Place the lid on the pot and wrap the pot with a warm blanket.
- Leave this in a warm place overnight to set.
- Refrigerate before you eat it.