- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 2½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp chilli powder, or to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- 12 chicken wings (skin on)
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Prep the wings by removing the tip and cutting at the joint. Leave the skin on.
- Mix all the spices with the flour in a bowl and coat the wings really well. Shake and set to one side.
- To bake: Preheat oven to 200ºC. Line a baking tray with foil and spread it with the butter. Place the wings on top of the butter and cook for about 15 minutes. Turn them over and cook for another 10 minutes or until crisp and cooked through.
- To fry: Heat your oil to 180ºC. Fry the chicken until it's crisp and cooked through - about 7-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes to serve.