- 1 red onion, very finely diced
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- Juice of one lime
- 1 large ripe mango, pitted and cubed
- ½ tsp kalongi seeds
- Finely dice the onion, mango.
- Chop the coriander and chilli.
- Combine the onion, coriander and chilli in a bowl
- Add the lime juice, mango cubes and kalongi seeds.
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes and stir before serving.
Makes a delicious side to any snack from a lamb kebab to spicy potato cakes. I make this all the time in the summer as a great accompaniment to your barbecue.