- 400g paneer, cut into 4 thick slices
- 4 large broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper, chopped in chunks
- 1 green pepper, chopped in chunks
- 1 red onion, chopped in chunks
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 large lemon, juice
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5cm piece of ginger, grated
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 200g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves
- Handful of coriander chopped
- 2-3 lemon wedges
- Blend the garlic, ginger, chilli in a pestle and mortar
- Place all the blended ingredients into a bowl and pour in the mustard oil and lemon juice.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix to create a fragrant thick paste.
- Add the paneer and vegetables to the paste and coat all the ingredients. Cover and leave to marinade for at least 30 minutes (the longer the better).
- Heat the oven to 180oC.
- Transfer to an oven tray and cook for about 10-15 minutes. Alternatively, skewer and cook on the barbeque!