- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 50g good quality white chocolate
- Pick 8 (or more) nice looking fresh mint leaves. Wash and dry on kitchen roll.
- Break the chocolate into a plastic container and put it in the microwave to melt for about a minute or two.
- Just as it has melted, stir it with a spoon to ensure the chocolate is the same temperature throughout.
- Line a tray with some baking parchment.
- Check the chocolate isn't too hot then dip the mint leaves into the chocolate. Ensure both sides are fully coated and place on the tray.
- Repeat with the remaining leaves
- Place the tray in the freezer once set you can move the leaves and put them in a sealed container. Leave in the freezer until required