- 25ml vodka
- 1 tsp dry sherry
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 200ml tomato juice
- squeeze of lemon juice
- ½ tsp hot horseradish
- pinch of sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp celery salt
- lots of Tabasco sauce (personal taste)
- sprinkle of garam masala
- squeeze of lime juice
- In a shaker or glass combine the tomato juice with the vodka, sherry, and Worcestershire sauces and a good pinch of celery salt, salt and pepper, tobasco (to taste) and the horseradish.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice and stir well or shake. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Fill two glasses with the ice, then pour over the bloody Mary.
- Add a slice of lime and a sprinkling of fresh garam masala.
Spice up your vodka by adding some sliced jalapeño chillies to your bottle for a few weeks and then make this - it's so good!