- 2 pieces of salmon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- ½ tsp carom seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 or 2 chillies, finely chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 lemon
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all the ingredeents for the oil rub in a bowl.
- Add fish to the bowl and rub the oil all over the fish. Leave to marinade for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Place fish on a foil lined oven tray and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the oven and top each piece of fish with the finely chopped chilli and replace in the oven for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Give the cooked salmon a good squeeze of lemon juice and sprinkle with the coriander to serve.