- 1 dried red chilli (plus a pinch of chilli flakes for more heat)
- 285ml single cream
- 200g dark chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa solids)
- 2 egg yolks
- 50ml brandy
- 20g unsalted butter, softened
- Place the chilli and cream into a small, heavy-based pan and heat until the mixture is just about to come to the boil. Take off the heat, then remove and discard the chilli.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and add to the hot cream, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Allow to cool, then add the whisked egg yolks, brandy and butter and lightly whisk to combine with chocolate mixture. Stir in the butter until melted.
- Pour the mixture into four small cups and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours before serving.
You can use chilli flavoured chocolate to make this too
Dust with some icing sugar and serve.