- Large bunch of fresh mint leaves
- 1 onion cut into chunks
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 green chilli (add more for more heat)
- 1 or 2 lemons
- Slice the lemon in half and slice off the rind, remove any pips and chop the flesh into quarters.
- Remove the leaves from the mint, discarding the stalks and remove the chilli stems too.
- Place the mint, lemon, salt, chillies and onion into a blender and blitz until you get a fine blended chutney.
This is a fantastic fresh mint chutney that takes seconds to make and works well as a dip with all types of nibbles. This is the most fantastic zingy chutney you will ever taste!